buy modafinil on amazon
Do you need someone to manage your property? We can manage both rental and household properties.
We provide a full range of Property Management services for home owners in the Órgiva area of Las Alpujarras; from key holding, maintenance, and organising cleaning and gardening to more complex building supervision.
We can recommend builders, plumbers, electricians etc, and also where to buy the goods that you need. We understand that everyone has different requirements, whether your property is a holiday home or a rental business.
Here is a list of the services we can provide as part of our property management package.
· Put all the utility bills into your name and organise a direct debit to your account for payment
• Viability study of building possibilities, for new build, rehabilitation or extension
• Power of attorney
• Change of use of the property
• Report on electricity, water, gas and telephone connections
• Arrange installation of solar panels for hot water, electricity etc
• Investigation into the water rights of the land, possibility of sinking a well, quotes and permissions for the well
• Attending water meetings
• Organisation of 3 competitive quotes from recommended local builders
• Interpreting service for any situation, legal or technical
• Liaise with architects for the drawing up of projects, reports etc needed for the building permits
• Contact with the local Town Hall for the request of the building license and the payment of the corresponding taxes
• Drawing up of a contract between client and builder
• Liaise between client and the builder as often as is required with photographic back-up
• Organise the contracts with the relevant authorities for water, electricity, telephone, Internet connection, gas etc
• Locate any other special materials required by the client and organise their delivery to the site
• Obtain the “final de obra” and the “first occupation” certificate from the Town Hall
• Give competitive quotes for house insurance
• Supervision of payment of all taxes and bills on behalf of the client
• Draw up a rental contract
• Be a key holder for the property and arrange a meet and great service for rented properties.