Obtain Bonfire and Tree Cutting permission

We are coming around to the time of year when it is necessary to prune trees, clear back brambles and get ready for burning.

As I expect you know, there is a regulation which forbids open burning within this district with a few exceptions. It is necessary to get permission to burn from the forestry commission. Failure to do so can result in a heavy FINE.

You are also required to get permission to fell or heavily prune trees from the same department. The leaves and small branches have to be disposed of either by burning or shredding.

If you require any help with obtaining either of these permissions please do not hesitate to contact ALPUJARRA CONECT 958784595 or info@alpujarraconect.com.