Business Tax

Information about what it will cost you to be in business and some of the things you should be aware of including corporate income tax (Impuesto de Sociedades), VAT (IVA) and tax on business activity (IAE).

Alpujarra Conect, using their own experience of living and working in Spain, can talk to you initially about your business and financial affairs. We can then introduce you to a reputable accountancy firm that will be able to do this work for you or indeed accompany you on visits to this firm to translate for you.